Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

PlayStation 4 on Party Chat & Friends Lists & More

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Amongst other things, the most pertinent information is...

• Free Party Chat
    • 2000 Friends on Friends List

Information taken from this official video...

Good stuff.

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Dualshock 4 windows drivers please.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

With 2000 friends, you'd better be able to put them into folders or organize them in some way, sort of like lists on Twitter. Personally I'd like system level clan support, so that when you join a clan you don't need to add everyone from the clan to your friends list. Then your clan mates can be kept in a separate list from your other friends and you can have clan specific features like scheduling and clan wide messaging.

Blastroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I would much rather have an enemy list, but 2000 is not enough.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

With 2000 friends, you'd better be able to put them into folders or organize them in some way, sort of like lists on Twitter. Personally I'd like system level clan support, so that when you join a clan you don't need to add everyone from the clan to your friends list. Then your clan mates can be kept in a separate list from your other friends and you can have clan specific features like scheduling and clan wide messaging.

THIS. I've been dreaming of clan support at the system level for a very long time. I thought it would be an awesome idea to have. I even shot out a small theory of what the ps4 can do with clans. In short, I said to have clans at the system level that will automatically integrate into the games you play as long as you allow it. Therefore, no stolen Clan names in certain games and keeps making it easy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.