Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Top Tip - use your TV remote control to control your PS4

jonasc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jonasc

If you enable HDMI link on the PS4, and you have a TV that supports it (my 4-5 year old Sony TV calls it Bravia link, others call it other things), and you are using HDMI to connect your PS4 to your TV, you should be able to control your PS4 (well, the basics anyways) from your TV remote. Great for watching blurays, and when they get the media player stuff sorted out, that too. Works for me anyways! You may need to fiddle in your TV menus to make sure that it's on, and if you go through your receiver things may be .. complicated?

You could do this with the PS3 slim I think, but I always had the fat one so I can't say for sure.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Sounds great for Divekick.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.