Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Blu-ray ads....are you f'ing for real???!!!

The_Bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By The_Bee

So I'm sick of popping in a Blu-ray, and then having to watch an unskippable advertisement....for BLU RAYS!! I mean seriously? I'm already watching your format, you seriously think you need to continue to sell me on it? I bought the PS3...I BUY movies, and I go for HD before anything else. But yet you're still determined to shove your success over me as a consumer down my throat.....thanks for that. i know it's trivial, the ads are like 1:30 tops....but it's the principle. Good thing I wrote this blog...that'll fuckin show em.

The_Bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The_Bee

So I'm sick of popping in a Blu-ray, and then having to watch an unskippable advertisement....for BLU RAYS!! I mean seriously? I'm already watching your format, you seriously think you need to continue to sell me on it? I bought the PS3...I BUY movies, and I go for HD before anything else. But yet you're still determined to shove your success over me as a consumer down my throat.....thanks for that. i know it's trivial, the ads are like 1:30 tops....but it's the principle. Good thing I wrote this blog...that'll fuckin show em.

Sadisticham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sadisticham

Um...haven't DVD's and even VHS done this for years now? At least you can skip right past them on bluray you had the choice of watching them or watching them in fast forward on VHS.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ISuperGamerI

Which blu-ray movie are you specifically talking about and I'm sure there is a way to skip the ads.

The_Bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Bee
    @ISuperGamerI said:
    " Which blu-ray movie are you specifically talking about and I'm sure there is a way to skip the ads. "
    specifically, most new releases are doing it, and only a handful let you skip them.
    davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By davidwitten22

You should click the skip scene button. It skips the scene.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.