Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Where are the PSone games?

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By dagas

It used to be so easy to find the classic games. There was a PSone section and a PS2 section on the PS3 store. But some time ago that changed and now I can just find it under Collections or Discoveries or whatever the tab is called but that is just a handful of them. Is there no way to get a list of ALL PSone or ALL PS2 games on PSN?

btw this is the EU store but I imagine the layout is the same in NA, we just don't have Chrono Cross or FF Tactics and other classic PSOne games that never came out here.

Also I wonder if you can access the US store like some people manage to get Japanese games from the Japanese PSN? ANd if so can the PS3 play Chrono Cross and such? I know it cannot play my American PSone games I have on disc but there are a few games on the EU PSN with an American flag that play just fine so it seems capable of playing NTSC games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.