Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (Vita)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is Sony's digital storefront for delivering games, add-ons, and other content. This specific platform page focuses on the PlayStation Vita version of said storefront.

Playstation TV

Cleric22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cleric22

So I decided to grab this while it was 20 dollars off (and it still is) on Amazon. I like the 3DS better as a portable platform because they seem to have games designed better for the platform, not console games shrunk down for handhelds. That said with the PSTV I can now play Vita games on my TV.

I've checked out a couple of games first and the quality seems fine, and being able to use a DS4 controller is AMAZING compared to the thumbsticks on the vita.

Vita and PSTV owners, what games would you recommend? So far I've got Batman Blackgate and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi
    Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

I didn't think Uncharted was TV compatible?

Sony support says to check for the most up-to-date compatibility check this store page:
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/ps-tv-compatible-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSTVCOMPATIBLE

Motorstorm RC played well on my Vita TV but I mostly used it to play Peggle 2 via remote play from my PS4. I need another memory card to try more games, currently I just swap my vita card over to the Vita TV when I want to play something not through remote play.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By whitegreyblack

My list of Vita games to get for my PSTV consists of:

• Danganronpa
    • Danganronpa 2
    • Freedom Wars
    • Killzone Mercenary
    • Persona 4 Golden
    • Soul Sacrifice Delta

Your tastes may vary!

edit: I am also very curious as to whether Uncharted Golden Abyss works on the PSTV. It's not on the compatibility list (not that it means much since the list is a little "off" - Freedom Wars has yet to be added despite the game being touted by the devs as being PSTV compatible).

Cleric22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datarez: Oh man I didn't even know there was a list! Thanks for the link! I guess I'll be returning Uncharted if it isn't on the list :(

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.