Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Portable

Platform »

PlayStation Portable (PSP) is Sony's first entry into the handheld gaming market. The PSP also sports multimedia features including music and video playback, a photo viewer, and an online store. Several model revisions have been released: the PSP-2000, 3000, PSPgo and the PSP-E1000.

Cannot decide

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

Right now I have Gods Eater Burst siting in the shrink wrap and I am deciding if I should open it or not. I cannot remember why I picked it up, people are comparing it to MHF and I did not like that game too much. 
    I was thinking about picking up KH:BS but for some reason every time I pick up the box to look at it, something lets me to walk away. I have played the first two and liked it. 
    Then there is Dissidia not sure what to make of this, it is worth picking up? 
    is there any other psp game worth picking up right now? I have GOW (both of them), MGS (everyone which came out for the psp, even two japanese version =D), no heores allowed, SF3 alpha max, Blaze Blu, Angry bird. I think that is pretty much everything I play or played.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

KH:BBS is void right now and you're better off getting BBS:FM as it has more value and it'll be your first time playing.  MGS is really good, all of them.  Be it AC!D and the two cannon games.  

DragonNinja789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DragonNinja789

The 3rd Birthday.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By FancySoapsMan

NA box art
    NA box art
    Imo one of the best games released so far this year, even if it is a remake.
    Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Lemoncookie01

No Caption Provided
    It's the best MGS game since 3
    G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

Already got MGS I have almost all of them =D, I was looking at 3rd birthday but not sure. So Gods eater is a no go? I should return it? 
    TO:LUCT sounds really strange lol
    EDIT: TO is a turn based game, hmm not really a big fan of that.

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lunar_Aura

I can't stand isometric view turn based games but I got addicted to Jeanne D'Arc and Tactics Ogre looks like a similar game. Stay the heck away from that if you want to retain anything remotely resembling a life.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.