Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Portable

Platform »

PlayStation Portable (PSP) is Sony's first entry into the handheld gaming market. The PSP also sports multimedia features including music and video playback, a photo viewer, and an online store. Several model revisions have been released: the PSP-2000, 3000, PSPgo and the PSP-E1000.

Your suggestions needed

drtones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By drtones

Hey folks,
                   so I've been debating and waiting, and debating and waiting.....doesn't look like the PSone classics are going to have any new titles added to their ranks anytime soon. Hence, I have decided to go with what they have on offer to download. For now, I think Castlevania SOTN is a worthwhile piece to have on my PSP. But is there really anything else? I sort of liked Crash Bandicoot, but I can remember only finishing Crash 3....same goes for Spyro. I have this tugging inside that wants to get Spyro, but in reality I'm not sure how I'm going to react to it after all these years. It's been so long since I played them.....can anyone just provide me with some suggestions on what I should d/l from the limited offering at the US PSN store?

patrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By patrick

I'd save my money up for just PSP games. The idea of using up precious memory stick space when there's a lot of fine PSP games by now shouldn't make you resort to just the psone stuff.

namster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By namster

Well those games were good but dont know if they're worth the money in the present. I'd keep waiting for Xenogears which hopefully will come because its already up for Japan. And just plain normal PSP games are fun too like Space Invaders Extreme if you wanna a little retro kick

mostwanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By mostwanted

I would recommend getting Sypro I myself have  played it and I love it, PSone classics are like no other I'm sure you will enjoy playing it.

drtones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By drtones

I really wish the other Spyro titles were also out, would have made my decision a lot easier....liked the two sequels even more in fact.
    Thing is I have this backlog of titles that I'm waiting on to arrive....frikkin PlayAsia won't deliver it until around end of this month. I went on a splurge and ordered God of War, Crisis Core, Logan's Shadow n Patapon.....so yeah whenever that arrives....I'll be kept busy. Just my impatience is getting the better of me and so I was thinking if there was anything else aside from SOTN on the PSN store worth buying.

cakeordeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cakeordeath

wow, people still play the psp, isnt that shit dead yet

drtones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By drtones

Kindly forward your queries that don't pertain to this thread in anyway whatsoever, to another pertinent one.
    You want to go off topic, please you have every means to ask your question away on a thread of your own.
    Have a good one.

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By pikastar

The only PS1 game I have downloaded was Spyro. I loved it when it came out and it really brought back memories playing it again. Still fun after all these years :) I wish they would make the others avaliable for purchase too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.