Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Trophies

Concept »

Trophies are an incentive-based system for the completion of various objective in PS3, Vita, and PS4 titles.

Thread to show off trophies before it goes free for everyone.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

You go to the Playstation Network website and get a portable ID then paste it under the HTML option. You can theoretically paste this wherever you want in any thread but that would be annoying so I made a thread in case anyone wants to do so.

If there is a thread for this I'm sorry but I checked and couldn't find it. I also know that eventually Trophy support will be free to all bombers but this is till then and also a way to show off.

Muerthoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Muerthoz

http://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-3/60-35/post-your-psn-portable-id/35-258076/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.