Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

A nice little annoyance, anyone know what causes this crash?

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BestUsernameEver

So this has happened twice now, and I took a screenshot the second time to see if anyone else has had this problem. Lumines keeps crashing in the voyage mode, and its a cryptic message. I thought the first time it was a strange bug, but nothing more, but now im not so sure. Every other mode is fine, and lumines ES is a digital game, not a cartridge. Here's the error:

No Caption Provided

Unrelated to Lumines, have been getting this error a lot too.

No Caption Provided
    sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sopranosfan

The Playstation Network is down for maintenance today but not sure if that is the reason or not.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By lethalki11ler

@BestUsernameEver: I've been using my Vita a lot since I got it and never seen those :/ What came up on google when you looked it up?

Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
    Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yeah that second error is because of the PSN maintenance. The first error is probably to do with trying to update the leaderboards but failing because PSN is down.

BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BestUsernameEver

@Scrumdidlyumptious said:

Yeah that second error is because of the PSN maintenance. The first error is probably to do with trying to update the leaderboards but failing because PSN is down.

The PSN error happened yesterday and the day before that. I didn't try today because i knew it was going down.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By EthanielRain

Do you have the 3G version? Customer support told me it was because the game was trying to communicate something using 3G, when it should be using the Wi-Fi to do so. Disabling the 3G before playing Voyage should be a work-around until it gets fixed.

BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BestUsernameEver

@EthanielRain said:

Do you have the 3G version? Customer support told me it was because the game was trying to communicate something using 3G, when it should be using the Wi-Fi to do so. Disabling the 3G before playing Voyage should be a work-around until it gets fixed.

I have the wifi only.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.