Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Switching PSP saves to new Vita memory card

BillWhiskey601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I've currently got the 4gb card. Thinking about buying a new 16 gb card so that I can actually save some games to the thing. I've got a Persona 3 (PSP) save that I want to transfer to the new card. PS plus doesn't allow cloud saves for PSP games. Any ideas how I can transfer the save? Don't want to have to switch cards every time I want to play P3.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There should be PSP saves stored in the 'PSP Utility' section of the transfer tool app. Just transfer that to your PS3 or PC and load it over onto the new card.

angouri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By angouri

Content Manager should allow you to transfer them to PS3, and then you transfer them to your new memory card. That's how I my PSP saves on the device in the first place.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.