Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 21, 2014

A new Pokémon adventure for Nintendo 3DS and 2DS. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, respectively.

Anyone have an extra Hoopa?

mgalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mgalchemist

I'm honestly not sure how big pokemon is as a whole on GB, but I figured it'd be worth a shot to check here because other sites I've tried haven't really seen any response (also, on websites like gamefaqs, there's always the concern of someone trading un-legit 'mons :P). So to cut to the chase, I'm looking for one of those pesky event pokemon, Hoopa. I'm pretty happy that I've almost gotten every event legendary over the years (the monthly events throughout this year have helped with the most obscure ones), but unfortunately, through a combination of forgetting/laziness, I missed out on getting Hoopa last year. With no new event in the forseeable future (as far as I know), I was wondering if anyone was willing to trade an extra one they might have lying around. Of course I wouldn't be offering if I didn't have anything to offer in return, and I can trade any of the following legendaries:

Uxie (Lv.50/Rash/Levitate)

Mesprit (Lv.50/Gentle/Levitate)

Azelf (Lv.50/Rash/Levitate)

Dialga (Lv.50/Impish/Pressure)

Giratina (Lv.50/Relaxed/Pressure)

Regigigas (Lv.68/Naughty/Slow Start)

Zekrom (Lv.50/Calm/Teravolt)

Kyurem (Lv.50/Hasty/Pressure)

Raikou (Lv.50/Quiet/Pressure)

Entei (Lv.50/Bashful/Pressure)

Suicune (Lv.50/Gentle/Pressure)

Thundurus (Lv.50/Hardy/Prankster)

Landorus (Lv.50/Lax/Sand Force)

Terrakion (Lv.50/Impish/Justified) OR Terrakion (Lv.45/Adamant/Justified)

Colbalion (Lv.50/Mild/Justified)

Virizion (Lv.50/Naughty/Justified)

Celebi (Lv.50/Quiet/Natural Cure)

Also, by virtue of having completed my national dex (I...had a lot of spare time last summer and around the time of B2/W2), I can also breed something (I could also breed for some of the more common competitive natures if that's your thing).

I'm honestly not getting my hopes up, but in a more niche forum community like GB, I figured there's a chance someone out there would be willing to help me out.

EDIT: Forgot to add my FC!: 1418-6773-6431 (my player name is Ramona for the record)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.