Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prey

Franchise »

Prey is a first person shooter franchise consisting of Prey and Prey 2 (which was confirmed shortly after the first game's release and has been supposedly in development since then). Prey featured unique gameplay concepts like portals and the ability to change gravity in a level.

Just picked this up.

MrHadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So went in to Game Stop and saw a used copy for $2.99. Never played it, enjoying it so far... however I am more concerned with the back of the disc having a good bit of wear. A game store up the street from me offers disc repair, I am assuming with a skipdoctor or whatever. My question is does it actually work? I mean there aren't actual deep scratches or anything just a few surface marks.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

If you are playing it already it shouldn't be a problem. Installing it will tell you if it has problems. Sometimes if a game has scratches it could work for all but one single part of a level and its enough to hinder progress.

Try to install it, that will tell you if it works perfect or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.