Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 30, 2003

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is an action-adventure game with a heavy focus on platforming. The story revolves around the wry Prince, a time-altering dagger, and a kingdom beset by a plague-like evil.

Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time Movie Discussion!

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By LiquidPrince

So I just saw the trailer and it looks far better then what I expected. I've been following this movie since they announced it around 2005.  From the creators of Pirates of Caribbean is a plus as well. Hopefully we get a real fun summer romp. 

From the looks of the trailer it merges all three of the games from the Sands of Time trilogy into one movie. He finds the dagger, wears the costume from Warrior Within, and eventually ends up with the corrupted hand and chain from Two Thrones. 

Ferginator4k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Ferginator4k

I think it ended up pretty decent.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By habster3

LOL thread bump!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.