Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2010

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Apr 01, 2010

The 2010 edition of the very popular (in Japan) Nippon Professional League (NPB) baseball game. This year marks the series' last appearance on PlayStation 2 and first on PSP.

Anyone want to help me stumble through Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2010?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

My cousin in japan just sent me this game. The new one, 2011, is coming out soon so he sent me his old version a while ago and it came today. I told him I love The Show series and NPB so he said to try this game. I had heard about the series for a while since I actually like the powapuro series a lot and have always liked what i saw of the spirits games on youtube ect.

I know of spiritstranslation.com and have a basic understanding of the gameplaynow, but certain things I cannot seem to figure out. I'm Japanese, but have 0 understanding of the language sadly. I doubt anyone on here has the game or wants to help, but just throwing out the call for help. 

One thing I cannot figure out is how to create a player and have him in the franchise mode. I know its possible as I've read a few boards where people say you can do it, but no guides or anything. Spiritstranslation is great for a lot fo the game, but it doesn't replace knowing how to read and understand Japanese.

ElCapitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ElCapitan

I sent you a PM with some of this info. Spiritstranslation should help a ton with this, but it helps to have someone to help figure it out together.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.