Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Quake III Arena

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Dec 02, 1999

The third installment of the Quake series shakes things up again by being designed solely for multiplayer combat. It focuses on gladiatorial combat in a hellish dimension.

do you still play this game?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
    deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

and if you do, post the ips of some good servers, preferrably ones that dont have those stupid mods where you get every weapon and have max health and can go faster than you can control.

DaWhiteAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DaWhiteAsian

IRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

white asian, you are an insult to white people, asian people, and twinkies (asian people who act white, see: Xeros606). just get out of here, youre probably just gonna get banned soon.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By jimbo_n

Yea I put another minus rating on White. I really SHOULD pick this game back up again. I played it for years back in the day. I bet its still a blast!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimbo_N said:
    "Yea I put another minus rating on White. I really SHOULD pick this game back up again. I played it for years back in the day. I bet its still a blast!"
    and it is! people still play the game, but a lot of the servers left play mods that just screw with the game. and a lot of the servers are empty. i might just quit, but since quake live is gonna be the same thing, illcontinue on that.
    Caje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Caje

There are lots of full servers in the 1.32 version, have you tried patching to that?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.