Rayman 3 HD coming to XBLA & PSN Spring 2012

#1 Posted by TepidShark (1059 posts) -

Surprised they aren't doing Rayman 2, but oh well. Source

#2 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I know nothing about Rayman 3, was it a good game?

#3 Posted by SuperSambo (2860 posts) -

I remember at the time being put off by reviews, however later it was being lauded as a great ps2 launch (?) game.

Confusing, and made me miss it...

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13176 posts) -

I've got a copy of it... I know I played it a little but remember being put off by the english voices and stupid 'hood lums'.

#5 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

Let me know when they release the first Rayman in HD because I will play that all day everyday

#6 Posted by FreakAche (2953 posts) -

Isn't Rayman 3 universally regarded as the worst in the series?

#7 Posted by RE_Player1 (7558 posts) -

So they drop the new game between some of the biggest releases this year and now they are releasing Rayman 3, from what I heard was ok compared to the previous games, next year. Who is making these decisions at Ubisoft?

#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18956 posts) -

I played through 3 and enjoyed it as a kid. Might pick it up when it when this gets released.

#9 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -

@FreakAche said:

Isn't Rayman 3 universally regarded as the worst in the series?

of the original three, sure, but it's still a great game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.