Cant sign into Xbox live when playing the game

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Hey,

Just bought Rayman Legends, but whenever I load up the game I cannot sign into live. As soon as I exit the game live will load up again.

Is this a problem for anyone else?

Thanks.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

My only problem is that you already have the game and I'm here waiting for next tuesday....

Is your connection good? Sometimes if my internet is bad a title update can't come through and I just end up offline because the notice doesn't pop up.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Maybe because the game isn't officially out until Tuesday?

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinny_says: My connection is 2mbs. Not good by any means, but not out of the ordinary here in the UK if you don't have fibre wire. Ill have a play around and see if this is the case though, thanks!

@darthorange: The game is out in the UK, so I would assume they would have prepared the servers and what not for this.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

@darthorange: The game is out in the UK, so I would assume they would have prepared the servers and what not for this.

In that case I have no idea. GLHB.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, just checked the achievements and they would not load, while other games achievements loaded fine. Went online and saw that I should have picked up a few, yet nothing happened.

I assume this is because the game is not out yet and it is not on the servers or something? Seems like a large oversight, but hey ho. It is a great game and Im sure a few days of not being on live wont kill me.

Thanks for the help, Ill try to figure out something when its not 5:30am.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.