Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rayman Origins

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Officially revealed at Ubisoft's 2010 E3 press briefing, Rayman Origins is a new 2D Rayman game developed by Michel Ancel and a small team, taking the series back to its roots.

3DS Version?

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By unclejohn0525

How do you guys think it will be? I've been holding out on buying it for the consoles because I would love to have a good handheld version of it, but with Rayman's track record on Nintendo handhelds, I'm weary of how it will turn out. It doesn't help that it hasn't been shown at all, and it's coming out in just a few days. I'm not sure if the Vita version was kept under wraps like this, but I wonder if the 3DS version will turn out as well as that did.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeF

wait that's still not out? damn...

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
    James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By James_Giant_Peach

That game absolutely deserves to be played on a big screen in my opinion. Wouldn't take the risk of playing it first on a 3DS.

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BasketSnake

I'm still looking for 3DS news.

liako21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By liako21

is this thing coming out for the 3ds in NA? i think the demo comes out in Europe on the 17th on the eShop. Could be wrong.

Neezie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Neezie

The demo just came out on the NA eShop. It kind of sucks. It barely looked 3D, the graphics were very blurry with and without 3D on, and it made my eyes kill after a few minutes (and I can take hours of 3D).

liako21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By liako21

kind of sad how this didnt translate well on the 3ds. Yes, the screen is smaller than the vita, but i did not expect it to look that shitty. Also it doesnt play well either the controls feel really loose.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9e9473c7960
    deactivated-5d9e9473c7960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just tried the 3DS demo and I second it looking like blurry shit. I had fun with the Legends demo at a Wii U kiosk and was gonna play this since I never got around to it. I guess I'll play the PS3 version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.