This game is 2.99 on XBLA right now, should I get it?

#1 Posted by big_jon (5744 posts) -

I like platformers and Nintendo like games, I got the PS2 version of Rayman just because I like these kind of games, even though I had never played it before. So should a maybe grab this?

#2 Posted by Jay_Ray (1111 posts) -

It's $2.99, come on, if you have even a small inkling to play it just get it.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (19025 posts) -

I enjoyed the Wii version when it came out. $3 wont kill you. Just so you know it's a minigame collection.

#4 Posted by bobafettjm (1526 posts) -

This game is nothing like a Rayman game, and when you play it on the 360 it is apparent that it was made to be a Wii game.

#5 Posted by chrissedoff (2153 posts) -

Raving Rabbids isn't a platformer and it's not a great game either. There's probably a hundred $1-3 phone and tablet games that are better (and newer) than this, so keep that in mind if you think it's worth chucking 3 bucks at this on the off chance you'll enjoy it. Obviously you're not very confident about whether it's worth it, since you made the thread.

#6 Edited by big_jon (5744 posts) -

I picked it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.