Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 19, 2006

A minigame collection that puts more emphasis on the Rabbids, rather than Rayman himself.

This game is 2.99 on XBLA right now, should I get it?

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

I like platformers and Nintendo like games, I got the PS2 version of Rayman just because I like these kind of games, even though I had never played it before. So should a maybe grab this?

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

It's $2.99, come on, if you have even a small inkling to play it just get it.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I enjoyed the Wii version when it came out. $3 wont kill you. Just so you know it's a minigame collection.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

This game is nothing like a Rayman game, and when you play it on the 360 it is apparent that it was made to be a Wii game.

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Raving Rabbids isn't a platformer and it's not a great game either. There's probably a hundred $1-3 phone and tablet games that are better (and newer) than this, so keep that in mind if you think it's worth chucking 3 bucks at this on the off chance you'll enjoy it. Obviously you're not very confident about whether it's worth it, since you made the thread.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By big_jon

I picked it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.