Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Storm Rising

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 14, 1988

Red Storm Rising is a submarine simulation by Microprose. Players take command of a fast attack submarine in a series of missions that influence the outcome of World War III.

Book Review - Red Storm Rising

count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

Edited By count_zero

It's time for another book review this time, or rather a review of a book that inspired a computer game - Red Storm Rising, by Tom Clancy (feat. Larry Bond)

EDIT: Something I didn't mention in the review - the Red Storm Rising Computer game was the first computer game to be published by Red Storm Studios, who would later go on to create the Rainbow Six series, among other Clancy tie-in games, until they were bought out by Ubisoft.

Also, why isn't there a franchise page for the Harpoon series on the wiki? I should probably get on that.

count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By count_zero

It's time for another book review this time, or rather a review of a book that inspired a computer game - Red Storm Rising, by Tom Clancy (feat. Larry Bond)

EDIT: Something I didn't mention in the review - the Red Storm Rising Computer game was the first computer game to be published by Red Storm Studios, who would later go on to create the Rainbow Six series, among other Clancy tie-in games, until they were bought out by Ubisoft.

Also, why isn't there a franchise page for the Harpoon series on the wiki? I should probably get on that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.