Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Redout

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 29, 2017

Redout is an anti-grav racing game in the vein of classics like Wipeout and F-Zero.

Quicklook ?

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

This game looks interesting and might be right up @jeff 's alley. Think we will get a quicklook soon?

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It was briefly looked at when they were checking out VR games as it has that support, but i have no idea which video it was in, i seem to remember it upsetting Drew :P.
    I feel like it might have suffered a little for being lumped in with other iffy VR games at the time, i've definitely ignored VR games on Steam a lot, so hopefully people notice that it's not required and also a fantastic game.

rox360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love for a quick look if for no other reason than to spread awareness of this delightful bastard of a game. After all of the wannabes and the almost-theres and the Fast Racing NEOs of the past decade, this is the first game that's actually managed to scratch my futuristic racing itch that F-Zero GX left behind.

I recorded a couple of quick races of my own, if it helps anyone somehow:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xukCFjeqjls
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_VdOjx_HX8

Avatar image for immaneuel_kanter
    Immaneuel_Kanter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just bought it. Would love to see the duders play it.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, the fluctuation of colors and rad-sounding soundtrack make this look awesome. Going to check it out!

sh00rs1gn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've actually had an astoundingly good time with it. Tracks are great in both design and spectacle (especially the Volcanic and Jungle tracks) and you can really just lose yourself to the blur of colours, I really like the audio as props pass you by with that "whizz" that they have. A sense of blistering speed, pulse pounding music and a pretty reasonable level of customization make for a pretty fun anti-grav racer and I'd love to see covered.

My biggest gripe is that the game perhaps doesn't quite explain everything completely (I may have just accidentally buttoned through it though). Such as you can customise your vehicles paint job and upgrade 4 different aspects of it. I only learned this after I got to the Class 4 vehicles. Plus the Augmented Turbine is absolutely OP.

demasiaduh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After 11 hours of playtime I can't recomend the game enough to people that like AG racing games. Only minor complaints... the dificult curve is all crazy with some of the first races being REALLY hard and later in the game I got gold the first time I played some tracks. But the game never stops you'r progression even if you suck... like me! :P

aseinsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QUICKLOOK PLEASE! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.