Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Renegade Ops

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

As the "Renegade Ops" rogue military group, you must save the world from the terrorist organization Inferno in this arcade top-down vehicular shooter from the studio that brought you Just Cause 2.

DLC Release News

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By theodacourt

Renegade Ops DLC is now available in the form of two packs!

The first piece is a new campaign comprising of three stages. In it, you will face the villain Coldstrike in a series of frozen wintery levels that change up the visuals pleasantly. I've only played the first one but it had a pretty cool section where you're racing down a hill and wasn't like anything in the main game. Other than that it was a lot of shooting and collecting citizens, so business as usual. It's 400 points or $4.99/£2.99/€3.49 on PSN and Steam.

The second piece is called "The Vehicle Pack" in the US, but I prefer the name "Reinforcement Pack" that it has elsewhere. It adds a couple of new characters, one is called Crystal who has a forcefield protecting anyone within from incoming fire and the other is the stupidly named Blazemo who turns himself into a fireball whilst you throw him toward enemies. I haven't tried them out but they seem like unique abilities if you were into the first game enough to max out all the characters skill trees then they seem worth while. It is 240 points or $2.99/£1.79/€2.99 on PSN/Steam

I haven't told you the best part yet though. The reason I decided to write anything here at all actually. If you owned the game on Steam before the 19th of December then all this DLC is free as an apology for the lengthy delay of release. Pretty awesome, huh?

Thank you Avalanche! Thank you Sega!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.