Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Crashing?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HandsomeDead

I got the Collector's Edition today and i've found that at some load screens, it loads forever and doesn't get anywhere. It took me 3 attempts to get beyond the opening cutscene and just now, it stopped at the load screen after the room where da white wimminz gets dragged away. Is this happening to anyone else because it's making this game so annoying.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

Which version have you bought (PS3/X360) ? Have you installed the game on HDD ?  Has the disk any sign of scratch or something ? 

That is an unusual problem sine I have finished the X360 version almost twice , played co-op and mercenaries mode without experiencing a single bug/ error .  None of the loading screens in X360 version [ installed on hard drive ] are any longer than 5-7 seconds .Some of them are even less than 2 seconds !!!!
    I heard the PS3 version got some issues though .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.