Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Resident Evil 5 Viral Site

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

Edited By DrRandle

Get it? Virus? Resident Evil?

Hey gang, just wanted to drop this on ya: an awesome little viral marketing site Capcom whipped up for Resident Evil 5. If you look around the creepy scrawling, you'll notice numbers. Click on the number one and a little piece of scrap paper unravels for you to fill in.

I'll give you a hint: try the word "refinery"

That's all I've got for now. Feel free to drop some info in the comments section if you find out anything else! There's some pretty nifty stuff, including a live-action video sequence that isn't as bad as they used to be!

-Make it a good one!
    Randy "Dr. Randle" Marr

PS: Mirror's Edge review forthcoming, give me some time, it's finals week. Sorry I've been so quiet!
    DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DrRandle

Get it? Virus? Resident Evil?

Hey gang, just wanted to drop this on ya: an awesome little viral marketing site Capcom whipped up for Resident Evil 5. If you look around the creepy scrawling, you'll notice numbers. Click on the number one and a little piece of scrap paper unravels for you to fill in.

I'll give you a hint: try the word "refinery"

That's all I've got for now. Feel free to drop some info in the comments section if you find out anything else! There's some pretty nifty stuff, including a live-action video sequence that isn't as bad as they used to be!

-Make it a good one!
    Randy "Dr. Randle" Marr

PS: Mirror's Edge review forthcoming, give me some time, it's finals week. Sorry I've been so quiet!
    lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lamegame621

cool, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.