4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

A Filthy Classic 0

The earlier, “classic” Resident Evil games often get brushed off in the post-RE4 world. After all, it’s kind of difficult to go from quick-paced, guns ablazin’, over the shoulder action to a world of admittedly terrible voice acting, ammo conservation and much more apparent straight lines. Resident Evil Deadly Silence is a re-make of the original Resident Evil (released on the PlayStation in 1996) ergo; it has a lot of the same problems. However, if you can put your cynicism on the shelf and app...

Hands down a classic! Now portable classic! 0

I've been a Nintendo maniac throughout my whole life, so my first encounter with a Resident Evil game was with the second one, which was released for the Nintendo 64, because of that I lost the true beginning of the series, of course we were granted the great remake in the GameCube era, and that's am excellent game, but it's always good to play a classic in it's true form, and that's what you get here, a classic in it's primordial form, and better, portable! Now, Resident Evil is a perfect game...