Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

rFactor 2

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 28, 2013

rFactor 2 is the sequel to ISI's racing simulator rFactor.

Grand Prix Trailer

lotan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lotan87
    samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By samfo

That's a rad song.

Willtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Willtron

Unfff. I had a lot of fun with rFactor, and everything about rFactor 2 so far seems rad--or, everything but the weird paid beta/demo thing I'm not much a fan of. None the less, graphics look great, and presumably this'll have the same modding support/community rFacto does. Just hope it's a bit easier to watch races, and keep track of stuff--yes, I'm a nerd. I also really wanna see what they'll do for weather.

Anyway, I'm stoked. I hope the Flight Crew considers covering this. I'd love to see Dave, Drew, and Vinny fuck around with this. It's right up their alley. In fact, I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to see someone like Dave or Drew pick this up and give us a video every so often featuring mods and how their game is going for Premium Content--or even if Vinny plays it for a bit and updates us on how it's going on the Bombcast, or something, that'd be cool as shit. Hell, I'll just be happy with the Quick Look.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.