"Once again Square Enix is delighted to be bringing another one of Nippon Ichi's quality titles to Europe and other PAL territories. Rhapsody ~A Musical Adventure~ is another fun addition for anyone's Nintendo DS collection".
- John Yamamoto, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Ltd.
In Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure Story, Marl Kingdom, the land of hope and dreams, is the backdrop for the adventure of Cornet, a young girl who can communicate with puppets. Cornet is just like any other girl, dreaming of her perfect prince and hoping one day to fall helplessly in love...
Then one day, she hears a rumour that the Royal Family of Marl Kingdom will hold a contest to find a suitable wife and Princess-to-be for the dashing Prince Ferdinand. Cornet and her best friend, a puppet named Kururu, set off on their quest to meet and fall in love with the prince of Marl Kingdom. But before she gets that far, Cornet will encounter gangs of evil witches and sorcerers. And so, Cornet's "Operation Snag a Prince" is destined to become more complicated than she ever expected..
The musical RPG classic has been re-developed to utilize the interactive capabilities of the handheld console. Fast-paced and easy to understand, even for those new to the RPG genre, the game features a simplified yet intuitive dual screen battle system, and an all-new easy to follow navigation map. The game's simple and fun gameplay style, lovable characters that will sing and dance during key moments, and the quality of the anime art style, will make Rhapsody ~A Musical Adventure~ appeal to many types of gamer.
The game's main features include:
- Redeveloped to take advantage of the dual screen layout
- An all-new easy to follow navigation map allows players to look around and navigate dungeons with greater ease
- Intuitive Touch Screen controls allow you to control all actions including character movement
- Simplified yet intuitive dual screen battle system
- Additional playable characters