Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rift

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

RIFT is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, developed by Trion Worlds.

Can't Connect To Rift Homepage

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

Yeah, after hearing some decent feedback on various podcasts...

I wanted to give the RIFT Beta a shot. I've organized a betakey from a WoW guild mate. Tought that I'm ready to go...

...nope, can't connect to Rift's homepage. According to some forum research, some providers got a problem with their IP adress or something. It affects like half of the internet.

There's a workaround. Typing in their DNS somewhere in the submenus of Windows 7. Not gonna do it of course. Seriously, if Trion Worlds have a non-functional homepage and don't fix it for for weeks, I'm just not interested. Major Weaksauce!

P.S. Anybody ever heard of such a thing? Outside of IP bans for U.S. only streaming sites, I've never encountered a page I cannot reach. Oh - and here's the link to their homepage. www.riftgame.com
    FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FirePrince

Site works for me.Also, If you want, you can use fileplanet to download the beta client.It's like 7 gigs though. 
    If you manage to get in, my "good guy"(Guardians) name is FirePrince and my "evil chick"(Defiants) name is Thatevilmage.Original, I know.
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Seppli
    @FirePrince said:
    " Site works for me.Also, If you want, you can use fileplanet to download the beta client.It's like 7 gigs though. If you manage to get in, my "good guy"(Guardians) name is FirePrince and my "evil chick"(Defiants) name is Thatevilmage.Original, I know. "
    Need to login to their sites to register an account.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.