Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rome: Total War - Barbarian Invasion

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 27, 2005

Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion is the first expansion for the Creative's Assembly's Rome Total War Franchise. The game takes place during the end of the Western Roman Empire nearing the start of the Dark Ages, 363 AD to 476 AD.

INVASIO BARBARORUM SOMNIUM APOSTATAE IULIANI -Rome Total War Online

MichaofTmolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MichaofTmolos
    No Caption Provided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNwyGAwlTeI Egypt, Alexandria coast , a romantic venue and seven Wonders of Ancient World Lighthouse of Alexandria in front .I did not want to be too ambitious in this game My army Indo Gupta had no chance against Pertevnial's Imperium Julianus, this mod .(55.000 denar) . Pertevnial lost most games with this mod ; in a word, I did not want to fight and let her won :) these mods are played online first time by me and Pertevnial .

INVASIO BARBARORUM SOMNIUM APOSTATAE IULIANI a special place in a series of Rome Total War is an addon for the game "Barbarian Invasion". The era of the Great Migration and the fall of the Western Roman Empire. The invasion of huge hordes of barbarians, and the constant war on the borders of states. A time of upheaval spiritual, religious, universal notions of human history. Time of soul in the ancient world, and time of the Dark Ages of mankind.

factions:Roman faction-Italo Roman, Gallo Roman, Ibero Roman, Romano British, African Roman, Mauri Roman, Illyrian Roman ...

Sassanian fraction-Sassan Pahlavan, Suren Pahlavan, Karen Pahlavan, Mihran Pahlavan, Spandiyadh Pahlavan, Aspahbad Pahlavan, Romano Sassanids , Indo Gupta, Kidarity, Armenians.

Sassanian Empire

Lakmidy

Armenia

Gaelic tribes

Franks

Alamans

Quads

Burgundians

Yazygs-Sarmatians

The Berbers

Vandals

Visigoths

Ostogoty

The Huns

Kidarity

Free nations

A bouquet of Rome:

Constantine II

Julian

Valentinian

Valence

Prokopius

Rough and tumble a battle edge of the hanging gardens of Babylon ,I had to confined upload time 32 minutes,actually took nearly an hour.Imperium Constantini and Imperium Juliani note :these mods are played online first time by me and Pertevnial .

MichaofTmolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rough and tumble a battle edge of the hanging gardens of Babylon ,I had to confined upload time 32 minutes,actually took nearly an hour.Imperium Constantini and Imperium Juliani note :these mods are played online first time by me and Pertevnial .

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.