Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

R.U.S.E.

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 04, 2010

R.U.S.E. is an RTS developed and published by Ubisoft with "ruses" and deception as a central game concept.

If you like R.U.S.E., enjoy this shameless plug

fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fripplebubby

While RUSE doesn't have the biggest following here on Giantbomb, I understand that it is general very well appreciated by the RTS community. In any case, I love the game (or at least the parts I have played. For those of you who don't know, it isn't out yet) and in the wait for September 7,  someone who totally isn't me started a blog in which they write about RUSE. This mysterious person writes weekly segments on nations and strategies, not to mention the daily-ish articles on RUSE in general. I don't know who this RUSE fanatic is, but he sure writes some great stuff (or she?). 

Anyway, enough of this. It's my blog, and while I don't really call this a total plug as I am an active member or Giantbomb, here it is. Thanks anyone who checks out, and for those who don't, thanks for your time.

IAmSir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IAmSir

Well very cool, I'm a big fan of the game and have pre-ordered on Steam already. These strategies and stuff can help keep me warmed up for the game, haha. Very cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.