Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

Ryan Shouldn't have a page i thought?

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Phished0ne

i could've sworn i've heard him say on several occasions that he shouldn't have a page on this site. 

like him explicitly saying in one of the podcasts that he would go and delete his own page.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

@Phished0ne: I know this is an old post, but for others: The reason he can have a page now is because he was credited in Guitar Hero II. You must be credited in a game to be on the site.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.