Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

Steve lin's tribute to Ryan Davis

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke

http://kentiahall.tumblr.com/post/54956177234/thank-you-ryan-davis

this guy might fly buy most of you guys in terms of relevance to Ryan, but Steve lin is the guy that Ryan used to get the hook up with whenever he wanted advice on arcade machines. he was also the guy that got patrick his arcade machine.

here's a bit from his post to jog some memory

I remember being contacted by Anna, the love of his life and wife for too short a time. She was looking to get him a Ms Pac Man machine for Christmas and somehow my name came up. Serendipity, I found an insanely clean upright for a great price and worked out all the details. We wheeled in the machine the day after Christmas, big red bow attached, and I wanted to tell him to marry the woman who made it possible. Of course, he already knew that and even to the casual observer you could tell how much they meant to each other. Even then he mentioned that she loved Area 51 and a few years later we were able to fill that hole in the Davis arcade.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.