Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is a prequel to Sacred, taking place 2,000 years before the events in the first game. It has a new graphics engine, which is able to render in 3D but keeps the original game's isometric perspective.

Does anyone have any info on the Patch or Imp fix???

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
    ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

I've been playing Sacred 2 and there are tons of glitches and bugs and i've read that there was going to be a patch. But then i read some where else that the company went bankrupt so there will be no patch. I figure since the Giant Bomb community is such a Great source of accurate information some one would know for sure. Also does anyone know when or if the are going to fix the Imp activation codes so they work?

Edit: I have the X box 360 version if that's any help.

cmckinla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cmckinla

Looks like according to the article below, a patch is indeed in the works. Release date is unknown, it seems.

http://kotaku.com/5254610/console-sacred-2-could-use-a-little-fixing

Galv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Galv

You can find some info in the games officail english xbox forum at http://forum.teamxbox.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152
    There are several posts that describe the patch and I do remember seeing one that said a patch is definately in the works.
    As for release date, everything I have seen says "coming soon."

graf1k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By graf1k

What glitches are people running into? I'm about 60 hours in so far and have yet to come across and real bugs or glitches. About the only problem I've had is severe frame rate drops at times, and obviously the Imp codes not working.

ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess
    graf1k said:
    What glitches are people running into? I'm about 60 hours in so far and have yet to come across and ... [more]
    Okay i tell you a few that i've run across so far...  Complete list pending.

1. Level Glitch- No matter what my partner tried to do he could not distribute his skill or attribute points. So we shut the game off and re started and his points where auto distributed.
    2. Invisible Glitch- I was on my epic mount and me and my partner teleported and when we reappeared i was no where to be seen. I could see my shadow and that was all. Teleported again and it fixed itself.
    3. Quest Glitch- Went to complete a certain quest (can't remember which one at the moment) and the quest circle did not move once we finished the objective. Thus we could not finish the quest properly.

These are just a few of the glitches me and my partner have experienced this far. We are currently working on a list of bugs we have encountered so far.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By jkz

God I'm so glad I have this for the PC, it already has gone through a lot of it's patching

risseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By risseless

Ascaron filed for insolvency protection, which I think is the German equivalent to bankruptcy protection. If so, that doesn't mean Ascaron is no more. It just means that they are being given a temporary break from their creditors' demands for repayment so they can get their financial house in order.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187

Tons of glitches?  Sounds like the first Sacred game when it came out.  Luckily, Sacred ended up becoming an AWESOME fucking game after the first patch was released.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Diamond

I'm liking Sacred 2 still, but there is a fair amount of bugs.  Haven't run into anything to ruin my experience yet.  Stats often are showing up wrong.  One time when I was playing I was getting stuck, not able to use my weapons or move (but still could cast spells) until I entered and exited the map.  Had an item not appear for a quest, saved and quit, came back and the item was there.

Kind of typical Eastern Europe / Russia production values.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By REDRUN

I am still liking it too. Even with the glitches, its still a great game. Just wish they could fix it. I wouldn't mind an expantion for it too in the future. First they need to fix a nmber of the Xbox 360 glitches.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By lord_canti

im thinking about getting the ps3 version does any one know how bad the glitches are in that? and if there a few if there going to be patched?

ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess
    lord_canti said:
    im thinking about getting the ps3 version does any one know how bad the glitches are in that? and if ... [more]
    I've heard that there will be NO couch co-op trade in the PS3 version.
    fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By fugie7
    @the_chojin99:
    yeah i heard the same thing that there is no co-op trade on the ps3. but im really liking this game and hopes that  patch for the game comes soon to the 360.
    fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By fugie7
    @the_chojin99:
    yeah i heard the same thing that there is no co-op trade on the ps3. but im really liking this game and hopes that  patch for the game comes soon to the 360.
    REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By REDRUN

the 360 is patched up, don't know what was patched. I am hoping its the critical one, the save glitch.

ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess
    REDRUN said:
    the 360 is patched up, don't know what was patched. I am hoping its the critical one, the save glitch. [more]
    Never had the Save glitch.
    So far the X box patch will let me and my partner finally trade (Couch co-op) and when i play as my Dryad character i actually get a TON of shrunken heads.
    I also now have my Imp but i've played so much with out him i forget to use him.
    REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By REDRUN
    @ValkyrieGoddess: add me on XBL for some party i may have some 3 stars for trade.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.