Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Schizoid

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jul 09, 2008

Playing cooperatively is the key to success in Schizoid by both protecting your partner and avoiding enemies yourself through over 100 unique, fast paced levels. Essentially, it's about Space Neon Lobsters who have to work co-operatively.

is Schizoid being eclipsed by Geometry Wars Evolved 2 ?

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By CharleyTony
    we heard a lot about this game but ever since GeoWars 2 came out ,, no more love .... anybody played / still plays this game ?
    A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

I just recently bought Schizoid, and the only time I've even Geometry Wars was through the demo on Project Gotham Racing 3. Honestly, I found Geometry Wars boring because it was too repetitive, however Schizoid is a very fun game because of the cooperative aspect and simply how unique it is. They got everything right with it, if you ask me, and I still play it.

Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Subway

Schizoid was too slow for me :-/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.