Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Scoregasm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 07, 2011

Scoregasm is a shoot 'em up with a non-linear, branching path style galaxy to explore.

A Little Bit Of: Scoregasm

lim_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By lim_ak

Ah dual stick shooters, where would we be without you.

In fairness this is actually quite fun and it has some lovely little querks to it, like mice that try to kill you because they think you're cheese. But there are lovely random things like that and it also has a campaign with multiple endings of which I have seen none because I have died before I got there. The music fits the style of game that Scoregasm tries to be and while it isn't exactly the best looking shooter out there it does have some style to it, like giant waves of bullets you have to defend against. Also there are apparently collectible biscuits so, nommm...

lim_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lim_ak

Ah dual stick shooters, where would we be without you.

In fairness this is actually quite fun and it has some lovely little querks to it, like mice that try to kill you because they think you're cheese. But there are lovely random things like that and it also has a campaign with multiple endings of which I have seen none because I have died before I got there. The music fits the style of game that Scoregasm tries to be and while it isn't exactly the best looking shooter out there it does have some style to it, like giant waves of bullets you have to defend against. Also there are apparently collectible biscuits so, nommm...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.