Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Screencheat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 01, 2016

A split-screen, multiplayer first-person shooter in which all players are invisible, and must "screen look" - analyze what the other players are seeing - to locate their opponents.

Genius concept

Mustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mustard

I remember when I ran into this game for the first time at PAX Prime 2014

The guy working the booth handed me and my friends a controller and said "4 player split screen death match, where you are all invisible and the only way to find the others is to look at their screen"

I stopped, looked at him, and said they were a team of geniuses.

Anyone who grew up playing Golden Eye on N64, like I did, screaming at the other players to stop looking at your screen, saying it was cheating, and then arguing for another hour as to whether or not it actually was, probably thinks like me... This is SUCH a great concept/mechanic!

I really hope it does well for them.

Lunchcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lunchcop

I bought the game back a year ago and have only sat down to play it for a couple of sessions, but I very much enjoyed my time with it.

Busto1299

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow, this sounds really awesome. I can't count the number of times I got into screen cheating arguments with my friends.

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@mustard it's definitely come a long way since PAX Prime, the console release also has the advantage of all the massive changes we've made to the game since then as its initial release. Now if only I could get Dan to play it again, he hated the early version of the game when they played in on a UPF aaaaages ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.