Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Seaman

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 29, 1999

Using the Dreamcast microphone, Seaman allows players to raise a witty fish-like creature with some guidance from Leonard Nimoy.

Seaman: Day Thirty-One

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Edited By JohnTheGamer

I made a video for today’s entry but I’ll also do the regular text entry as well. As soon as I entered I heard cries of hunger and went to the insect terrarium and got two caterpillars. After they ate, I adjusted their environment and then started to chat. Eddie wasn’t talking so I tried the other frogman. He talked after a bit and he started off talking about doctors and health.

He asked if I had healthcare and thought the whole idea of insurance kind of odd. He also asked if I see a therapist and when I replied no he told me that seeing a therapist is not a sign of weakness, after all seeing a doctor is not a sign of weakness but usually a necessity. He also made sure to remind of the importance of the mind/brain.

Neither of them talks much more and I’m done for the night. Well the video won't be up right away, maybe not today either. I was uploading it to YouTube and it was going to take two hours. Halfway into it, there was an error. I'll try again tomorrow and maybe later tonight. Any suggestions?

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By JohnTheGamer

I made a video for today’s entry but I’ll also do the regular text entry as well. As soon as I entered I heard cries of hunger and went to the insect terrarium and got two caterpillars. After they ate, I adjusted their environment and then started to chat. Eddie wasn’t talking so I tried the other frogman. He talked after a bit and he started off talking about doctors and health.

He asked if I had healthcare and thought the whole idea of insurance kind of odd. He also asked if I see a therapist and when I replied no he told me that seeing a therapist is not a sign of weakness, after all seeing a doctor is not a sign of weakness but usually a necessity. He also made sure to remind of the importance of the mind/brain.

Neither of them talks much more and I’m done for the night. Well the video won't be up right away, maybe not today either. I was uploading it to YouTube and it was going to take two hours. Halfway into it, there was an error. I'll try again tomorrow and maybe later tonight. Any suggestions?

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Skald

Thirty-one days is a lot, especially for Seaman. 
    Hope the video-thing works out okay.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By DanielJW

Youtube uploader is sketchy and totally unreliable, not much you can do but keep trying. 

The frogmen are deep fellows. Maybe it's just me but they're musings seem to become more philosophical with each evolution. 

Or maybe thats the whole point, and I'm being captain obvious. 

destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By destruktive

no special tips. just let it upload while you play with your seaman..  God, I feel naughty now. :)

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ajamafalous

I'm anxious to finally see your Seamen in motion.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Bigandtasty
    @ajamafalous said:
    " I'm anxious to finally see your Seamen in motion. "
    Really? I was more anxious about the tadmen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.