What's the name of those 90's backgrounds?

#1 Posted by NarcolepticBat (410 posts) -
#2 Posted by ThePickle (4181 posts) -

Drew called them "Trapper Keeper patterns".

#3 Edited by Kerned (1170 posts) -

I would call them geometric graphic patterns. Specifically, early 90s geometric graphic patterns.

#4 Posted by Jrinswand (1713 posts) -

Ugh, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters. I don't know if you guys have tried to watch that show recently, but it aged terribly. As far as I can remember, Rugrats also used those kinds of backgrounds.

But no, OP, I don't know what those are called. I'm not even sure that they actually have a name. I think it was just a 90's thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.