It seems they're dropping the devil kings name that annoyed you so Hailinel. CG only video for now...
I imagine the ( originally giantic) screens and vids are from the PS3 version alone, but perhaps all it has extra over the Wii version is the resolution (not just display, also textures etc) since it's being made as a multiplatform effort for PS3 and Wii.
Release Date: TBD 2010
Platform: PLAYSTATION®3, Wii
The next evolution in producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi’s BASARA series is coming to PLAYSTATION®3 and Wii with Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes. Set during a tumultuous period of Japanese history, Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes follows players as they fight their way to the dramatic battle of Sekigahara. Players will take up the swords and spears of more than a dozen fierce samurai warriors in huge battles against hundreds of opponents in many exciting stages that lead up to the main event.
Featuring unique playable characters, as well as supporting generals who will make it easier to command and lead armies, players will see the battle from the perspective of each military commander with the ultimate goal of re-writing history to rule all of 16th century Japan.
In the dynamic new “Hero’s Story” mode, the player’s decisions impact history with a redesigned story mode. Based on choices made by the player, new drama unfolds as friends become enemies, enemies become friends, and a new Sengoku story unfolds. Adding a new strategic element to the game, forces can fight for control/taking over of camps and ultimately entire battlefields.
• Fight your way through many exciting battlefields until all heroes have gathered at the decisive battle of Sekigahara
• Single-player game evolves based on players decisions and actions
• Featuring unique playable samurai warrior characters
• Upgradeable weapon types allow players to extend or add special abilities
• Dramatic “Heroes’ Story” mode changes history based on players decisions as the story progresses