Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 21, 2010

Civilization V brings brand new gameplay elements to this beloved franchise, while maintaining the "just one more turn" mentality.

CIV V, My pros and cons

Althox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By Althox

... Do you keep dumbing your self down with the A.I? Sure, I knew about some of these things before I bought the game, but the A.I's stupidity makes me just want to quit the game I'm on some times. Over all, the game is awesome. Nice graphics (yay, thought in my opinion CIV3 were way superior in art-style in comparison to CIV4), sweet music, FINALLY!, and the change from the previous game. I don't know about others (Since I'm the only one in my friend-circle that plays any CIV game), but I think that CIV5 beats the 4 in many ways. Could do a tiny list down here to ease the whole thing up with pros and cons:

+ It's gameplay time feels faster
    + Addictive
    + Feels more worked through
    + MUSIC
    - No Religions (When it comes to choosing and such whilst in the game)
    - A.I

Just a tiny list of the things that I can come up with at the moment (it's late here at the moment and I'm sleepy), so it will do for now. 
    If people have anything else to add to the pros/con-list, feel free to do so, I'd be more than happy to see others opinions of what they think of the new game.

Althox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Althox

... Do you keep dumbing your self down with the A.I? Sure, I knew about some of these things before I bought the game, but the A.I's stupidity makes me just want to quit the game I'm on some times. Over all, the game is awesome. Nice graphics (yay, thought in my opinion CIV3 were way superior in art-style in comparison to CIV4), sweet music, FINALLY!, and the change from the previous game. I don't know about others (Since I'm the only one in my friend-circle that plays any CIV game), but I think that CIV5 beats the 4 in many ways. Could do a tiny list down here to ease the whole thing up with pros and cons:

+ It's gameplay time feels faster
    + Addictive
    + Feels more worked through
    + MUSIC
    - No Religions (When it comes to choosing and such whilst in the game)
    - A.I

Just a tiny list of the things that I can come up with at the moment (it's late here at the moment and I'm sleepy), so it will do for now. 
    If people have anything else to add to the pros/con-list, feel free to do so, I'd be more than happy to see others opinions of what they think of the new game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.