Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sins of a Solar Empire

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 04, 2008

Take control of one of three playable races as they combat for domination of the galaxy in this RTS title from Ironclad Games.

Sins of a solar empire trinity is out!

micro5797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By micro5797

I check  periodically with stardock to see if there is a new expansion out.
     I totally missed the  Diplomacy expansion.

Trinity is just a combination of the game and the two expansions. I just figured i would give a heads up for those who didn't know.
    It is available on dvd and download.
    This game sells for $40 usd.

I havent played it enough yet to know what the real upgrades are in the diplomacy expansion, besides just restructuring of the tech tree.
     http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-SDE-W006
    The link gives details of the differences and you can buy the game there.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

I am yet to play this game.  I tried the tutorial and then went back to playing Civ, Settlers and Star Wars RTS.  I should really give this a proper go and then the expansions will likely seem worth the time.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Devil240Z

I always avoided this game because I heard it was really complex. But its actually really easy to get into. Ironically all the sins looking games that I tried to play turned out to be much more complex. 

I just bought sins, really liking it, but I turtle too much and keep succumbing to cultural defeats. Or is there some kind of time limit to win? 
    I will be doing fine, swatting off the occasional attack on my homeworld when out of the blue a message will pop up saying that I lose. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.