Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skull & Bones

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 16, 2024

Skull & Bones is a naval combat game from Ubisoft Singapore.

Skull & Bones, not what I would have asked for, but we will see if it is fun

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

From the start I was not really happy with where Ubisoft was going with this game, but we get teh games they make not teh ones we want. The bottom line is if they can make it fun without being annoying and if you don't have to buy coins or DLC to make ist fun then fine - I'll keep and open mind.

Who know maybe if the game dopes well we will see more "18th century ship" games and I will get the game I want. At the very least more pirate sailing ship games would be welcome. Telling history is so fraught to attempt to retell - for good reason - the story of life for many peoples was: solitary, poor, nasty, brutish...and short *.

* A nod to Thomas Hobbes for coining that sentiment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.