Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skylanders Giants

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 21, 2012

This sequel to Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure introduces new "Giant" Skylanders to the toy-based action series from developer Toys For Bob. All the original Skylanders figures are useable this sequel, with 16 new Skylanders being added as well.

Skylanders Giants Wii

Yadilie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yadilie

Nintendo is releasing a Skylanders Giants Wii soon, my store (Target) got 4 boxes on our truck today. It's a light blue Wii and Wiimote. This is probably the new non-GCN game version of the Wii. It comes with at least 1 giant. It's price point is 149.99. Seems like an odd move when the Wii U is just around the corner. No pictures as I don't carry my phone on me when I work. Don't want to crack it while backstocking.

ares0926

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ares0926

I assume this was done by Activision. There is also a Xbox 360 Skylanders bundle. Nintendo wanted to catch as many Wii1 sales this Christmas as possible. At this point I assume its more than 50% profit.

WiiU is not going to have promos because it is new. If you are looking to get into Skylanders on the cheap with no other console at home. This was the way to do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.