Nightmare in North Point DLC price change heads up... and a tip!

#1 Posted by bibamatt (1090 posts) -

So Steam has just upped the price of Nightmare in North Point. I'm guessing they had it at the wrong price before now. It's gone from £3.19 to £4.30 ($4.99 to $6.99 in the States). It now matches the console price, so was obviously a mistake.

HOWEVER. Green Man Gaming (the UK site, at least) is still selling the Steam codes for the DLC at the original, cheaper price. Also, their 20% off voucer (GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S) works on this purchase, so I just picked it up for a ridiculous £2.40. Act fast, save money, bombers!

#2 Posted by Killercombo (234 posts) -

strange, they did it the other way for Castle Crashers (from £11.99 to £9.99) I got the DLC at £3.19 and it was pretty good, I finished it in less than 2.5 hours, but I just need to kill more enemies to get the full S rank again on Steam.

#3 Posted by Lanceuppercut (133 posts) -

Well that sucks, glad I got it yesterday for 4.99

#4 Posted by Gradev (43 posts) -

I picked it up for £3.19 earlier on eu psn...weird

#5 Posted by DigTheDoug (180 posts) -

Still works! $3.75, you saved me a few bucks!

Thanks duder!

#6 Posted by MrMuscle (448 posts) -

Im playing thu the game now and enjoying it. I was just wondering when is a good time to buy the DLC? Is it best to wait until the main story is done, or can i just play it whenever?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.