Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic Unleashed

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 14, 2008

Sonic Unleashed is two different Sonic titles released in 2008 across four consoles. Both titles feature high-speed Sonic stages, slower-paced "Werehog" levels, and town hubs where players must progress through the story.

Sonic Unleashed Vlog: My Two Cents

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By unclejohn0525

Please respect my opinions. As a Sonic fan, I feel obligated to share my honest thoughts on the game.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

You just took your two cents and turned it into four cents. Awesome! Looks like this bad economy isn't slowing you down at all.

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By unclejohn0525

Haha, woops. I thought I messed up on the first post, soooo.... Could someone delete this thread for me? Like, a moderator or something? The other one is connected to my blog, which is what I want.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.