Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 06, 2014

An expanded rerelease of Sony's boss hunting game Soul Sacrifice, which adds new features and content - including a third character alignment.

Booted up my psvita for the first time in over a year. Anyone want to play some soul sacrifice delta?

Huginrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I looked through my vita library to see if there was a game i felt like playing. Out of the games i found, Soul sacrifice delta was the only one i had installed that i would not have to start over to enjoy.

Seeing as SS:D is better with other people, i wonder if someone would like to join me on my re-visitation of the game. Remember that you need to complete the first chapter of all three factions to unlock multiplayer.

I still have pacts to do on age IX and above but i am up for doing anything, just want to play the game.

my psn is: Huginrin

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.