Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Space Marine

Concept »

Typically representing the elite of humanity's Space Forces, Space Marines have appeared in numerous games such as the Doom series and Warhammer series.

Is it time for Super Space Marine Mega Showdown?

YoshiKart64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By YoshiKart64

Videogames have a lot of Space Marines. This is a fact. I'm fairly sure that ever since the film Aliens there has been an unquenchable need to play as a Space Marine and do all the awesome things regular marines do, but in space.

My question? Is it time there was a fighting game dedicated solely to bringing all these Space Marines together, so we can finally figure out which of these guys is the best at what they do. I'm fed up with all these different groups popping up, muddying the space marine waters.

Who is the best Space Marine?

PS. I'm British and therefore feel a sense of oneness with Space Marines. Because all good Space Marines are British, it's just how it is.

Vodun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Vodun

Warhammer 40k, obviously.

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By mazik765

I'd totally play that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.