The Spectre wiki last edited by Kapowned on 04/03/13 09:00AM
View full history
- (Q,W) (Active, Target Ground or Enemy Unit)
Spectre hurls Spectral dagger either at an enemy or at a point (It will curve if the chosen target is an enemy). Both the dagger and any enemy it hits leave a trail that gives her the ability to walk through all impassible terrain.
- Deals 50/100/150/200 magic damage
- The trail lasts 12 seconds.
- The trail also increases Spectres movement speed by 5%/9%/14%/18% and decreases enemies movement by the same amount.
- Spectral Dagger costs 130/140/150/160 mana.
- Spectral Dagger has a cool-down of 16 at all levels
Whenever Spectre attacks an enemy who has no allies in a 325 range Spectre does an additional 20/30/40/50 pure damage.
Dispersion is a passive that causes Spectre to take 10%/14%/18%/22% less damage and to reflect this damage (as pure damage) in a AoE of 1000 around Spectre. This ability does less damage to enemies the farther they are away from Spectre.
This damage counts as HP removal and thus does not cancel buffs like Healing Salve or an Urn of Shadows charge and does not put Blink Dagger on cool-down.
- (D,R) (Active, Target Illusion,Target Point)
Used in conjunction with Haunt.
- Will replace nearest Haunt illusion if cast on a non-illusion.
- Cooldown of 10 seconds at all levels.
Haunt creates an illusion of Spectre on all living enemy heroes that will chase and auto attack them (if the hero is invisible it will only chase them). These illusions can not be controlled, deal less damage, take more damage, and disappear after 5/6/7 seconds. Spectre can use Reality to replace any illusion during the duration.
- The illusions benefit from desolate and spectral dagger but not dispersion.
- Haunt costs 150 mana at all levels.
- Haunt has a cool-down of 120 seconds at all levels.