Brilliant game

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By EVO

Six reviews on Metacritic, two threads on this message board; seems like this game went under everyone's radar. I finally got around to playing it last night and ended up finishing it in one sitting.

Anyone else played it? What did you think?

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

Cipher Prime is a great indie dev team. Check out their other games! Fractal and Auditorium are both slick indie games.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By EVO

@StarFoxA said:

Cipher Prime is a great indie dev team. Check out their other games! Fractal and Auditorium are both slick indie games.

Yeah I just realised before that they developed those. I've played the demo of Auditorium but didn't really dig it, maybe I should give it another shot. Either way, I really like the direction of that studio.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.