Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sports Champions 2

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

Sports Champions 2 expands it's appeal by adding a new set of events, in addition to a much-improved Archery mode.

So...How is this?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

This game seemed to have just snuck out, nobody is talking about it. I enjoyed the first Sports Champions, so I was just wondering how good this is.

KingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By KingX

Its really, really funny and its only 199SKR ($30) in the store so its cheap! The controller in this game has been seriously upgraded from the first one.

If you enjoyed the first one even remotley its well worth to take a look at this one.

I think its the best use of the move controller so far.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hizang
    @KingX I heard it was cheaper, are the sports good choices?
    KingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KingX

Maybe its even cheaper than $30, its 199SKR in the playstation store here in Sweden which translates roughly into $30 which is less than half the price for a fullpriced game around here.

its bowling, skiing, boxing (which is funniest with two motion controllers), archery (and like in the first, funniest with two motion controllers), tennis and golf. They could have made some more sports into this aswell but I guess you can't get it all for this price :P

Anyhow, they are all funny the boxing made me sweat like crazy haha.

and the party mode is nice and you can just pass around the motion controller among your friends which is nice so it can be a fun evening with friends for sure.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hizang

@KingX: How does this compare to Wii Sports?

KingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingX

Hmm, It was some time since I played Wii Sports now but I would say that this is funnier than Wii Sports - even the first Champions was better I think, but it was rather hard, this time the controller movement has been approved a great deal and it feels easier to play on both silver and gold challenges.

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By vivek

I really enjoyed the first game. Might pick this up if its cheap around xmas time!

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hizang
    @KingX The first one played well, but seemed to lack soul (Generic)
    KingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KingX

I don't know about soul but I do know that number two is easier than the first one mainly due to a much better controller and there is some fun mode in this one. In Golf you can play as double with a friend against two computers for example. Sadly it doesnt have online mode since it could have been a nice feature to take on a double online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.